District 6 upcoming contest reminder

Legend5rc at aol.com Legend5rc at aol.com
Tue May 20 19:14:13 AKDT 2003

The Roadrunner Pattern Classic is coming up on June 14-15 at Maloof Field in
Albuquerque, NM.  We may not have grass, but we do have a paved 700' X 100'
NS runway and a 400' X 100' EW runway.  All classes will be flown, and dinner
will be hosted by the CD at his place on Saturday night.  Also included is a
tour of Eclipse Aviation Friday night for those who are interested.  Feel
free to contact Richard Lindberg or myself for more information.

Mike Cohen
# discussion-request at nsrca.org