F3A Biplanes have a future!

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun May 18 20:40:40 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 5/18/2003 10:33:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Peter.Pennisi at publicworks.qld.gov.au writes:

> I am still trying to work out how he managed to get his new wife to a flying
> field while on a honeymoon. That truly is impressive.
>

> Peter

Peter,

We actually had a wedding at our field a bunch of years ago. What's better
than that is that not only did Cindy support Gary in his interest, but went
to many contests with him as his call girl (pun intended). They are still
together after some 15 years of marriage, and she still lets him use the
dining room as the model hanger.