re ys 1.20

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun May 18 06:16:48 AKDT 2003

Side mounted NC's required a minor mod to the rear gasket of all things. A small notch in the gasket (which was eventually put into production) prevented fuel from loading up one chamber while at idle on it's side.  Made a HUGE difference once I "snipped" it. (Fix courtesy of Mr. Mattie...)

Have to agree though...the SC was the worst.