Creek Hobbies Quest - 90

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Sat May 17 18:27:40 AKDT 2003

My dad picked up his Quest Friday from Creek Hobbies. He was getting a tad
concerned waiting for it but now that he has it in his hands he said "it was
worth the wait". He's not a competitor so right now an OS 91 Surpass is
slated to go in but I'm working on him to install one of my prepped YS120
standards. In any event at $200 show price a real bargain.