After Run Oil

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Fri May 16 13:51:48 AKDT 2003

Sorry, I meant Bruce....

Bruce, Allen Baum...the guy at Boca gave me a 1oz bottle of that 'Midas
Touch Air Power Oil'. The label says it is a petroleum distillate. In
addition, there is some horrible looking crap that has formed or grown
inside on the bottom of the bottle......uhhh, don't think I am gonna use
this stuff.....WAIT!! I just found some weeds over here!

Dave
NSRCA 586