F3A Biplanes have a future!

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Tue May 13 08:00:42 AKDT 2003

Right on, Eric,
I do not support any change to our big 2 rules (2m 96dB).  Their simplicity and
elegance have saved pattern from self destruction and provided stability in
many ways.

The 3rd big rule: 5kg still perplexes me since heavier doesn't fly better and
building light is hard to achieve for beginners.  However, I don't wish to
reopen that nest at this time.

I'm not sure "living" is the term I'd use for landing a bipe in a crosswind.  I
may have lost a few years doing it.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org