AAP YS muffler

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 17:38:03 AKDT 2003

I tried to order one from Central this morning, that's when I found out they were unavailable.

Bill Glaze <billglaze at triad.rr.com> wrote:Bob:
Somebody awhile back mentioned that Central Hobbies has taken all of AAP's production.  I got one (muffler) through Central a while back, and it worked then, but maybe my information is dated.  However............it may be worth a phone call.
Let us know how it works out.
HTH
Bill Glaze
Bob Kane wrote: Anyone have an AAP one-piece muffler for a YS they would be willing to part with? I was going to pick one up and discovered AAP went out of business a while back. I want to use it to bench run motors. Thanks.
Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com