AAP YS muffler

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 17:12:57 AKDT 2003

The one I'm looking for screws into the head like the ones that come with OS and Saito 4-strokes, only it's one piece. If that's what you have, I'm interested. Thanks.

Verne Koester <verne at twmi.rr.com> wrote:Bob,I do. Shipping should be real cheap ;>). Verne----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Kane To: nsrca Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:41 PMSubject: AAP YS muffler
Anyone have an AAP one-piece muffler for a YS they would be willing to part with? I was going to pick one up and discovered AAP went out of business a while back. I want to use it to bench run motors. Thanks.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com