Las Vegas Pattern Contest

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Mon May 12 15:26:38 AKDT 2003

Tom!

Okay, I looked on Mapquest.com and they don't have 215 north of the city.
It looks like the beltway is newer than the map (unless I'm not seeing
something). Pretend 215 doesn't exist. What are other cross streets to
Decatur close by?  Is it north of Ann road? Moccasin Rd? Also, which
highway should we take to get to Decatur?

Also, do you have info on nearby hotel accomodations?  What's the nearest
hotel to the field that also has blackjack?

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org