Temptation finally flies

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Mon May 12 10:13:25 AKDT 2003

I flew two flights last night. It only needed a click of left aileron and
three clicks of down elevator to get it do fly straight and level.  I
didn't "wring it out", as I like to take the first couple of flights to
ease her in.  Knife edge is great.

I flew another two this morning before work, and started to get into the
Advanced pattern.  The most remarkable thing is the down lines.  I was
getting impatient waiting for the thing to finish a loop!  She's a very
magestic flier, and I'm looking forward to putting many gallons of fuel
through her.

If you're building a Temptation, keep at it. Don't give up! Finish the
job. Email me or call me if you have any questions about building yours. I
really like the way mine turned out.

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org