New Mintors

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sun May 11 18:40:09 AKDT 2003

Rookie could struggle and ruin it.
Wanna buy a Webra 145. I'm going back to YS. I can't seem to get used to the throttle response and have to needle with tach too much to make it run consistently.

I have eng with Greves pipe,  Macs header, and Hyde Type "A" mount, a 3 degree manifold block and coupler to go with it. Anyone interested   jivey61 at msn.com

Jim Ivey