OS 1.40 Dies at Throttle Up

Dave Smith dfs at navnet.net
Sun May 11 09:28:21 AKDT 2003

Ron:  I can gently pump fuel through my OS 140 pump,so presumably one could also blow through it in the direction of normal fuel flow.

Can you lean your idle adjustment anymore?  Or does it suddenly go rich after a few seconds at peak RPM?  If it takes a few seconds to go rich,it might still be too rich on main needle.

Good luck,,,,,,,,Dave