OS 140 Bearings

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sun May 11 08:43:53 AKDT 2003

Joe,

I spent some time trying to locate stainless steel rear bearings for
the Webra and learned from one of the bearing distributors that no
one makes them in that size (something about the bearing being too
narrow).  I was able to pick up some conventional steel bearings that
I have available for $15 + shipping.  I don't have them listed on the
web site yet, but I should within a couple of days

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com