webra and one way value

glenn hatfield randy10926 at comcast.net
Sat May 10 13:14:34 AKDT 2003

 I got a set of one way values for the fuel tank vent line for my
Webra.  They are fourmost values.  I plan on putting it on a fuel dot,
so I can take if off during refueling.  I heard that you can burn out
the pump if you put it on backwards; and that someone had snipped one
end off so it could not be used backwards.

So which end do you kept and which end do you snip.  Red or white?

Randy Hatfield

# discussion-request at nsrca.org