Off Line

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 9 18:36:44 AKDT 2003

Dan..
     I don't know if I would store all my models or my family in underground shelter.  Decisions DECISIONS..  (VBG)
     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General

I feel very sad for those that lost so much. From my years in the navy I learned to have a healthy respect for Nature and the wraith she can unleash. Went through a typhoon once on a 360 foot long ship that was getting tossed around like it was a rowboat. I could sure tell you some stories about that one and we weren't in the bad part of that storm.  KEEP THE FAITH DAN.!!