Melting Ultracoat for paint help

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Fri May 9 12:31:19 AKDT 2003

What's a flying color? Small scratch  or big, you goal should be to make
your friends have to ask you to show them where the scratch was.  Yeah,
the duct tape method may be cute, but you should have some repair paint
around the tool bench IMHO. I could have repaired 12 scratched planes in
the amount of time it took to have this discussion on molten monokote. ;-)

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org