Don Szczur

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri May 9 08:33:15 AKDT 2003

Don,
I think that it depends on how you size the relative elements of the
maneuver.Sizing will probably cause the center to shift slightly one way
or the other. Consider also that if you're wrestling with the problem,
there probably aren't a heck of  a lot of judges that are all that
secure with the answer either.
Georgie