CA as a commercially promoted Band-Aid?

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 9 05:41:37 AKDT 2003

Marty is correct and as I mentioned on this list before be aware using modeling CA may cause you a burn in the deeper tissue as well as get a nasty infection. Bleeding is natures way of cleaning the wound. This is a good and desired thing initially. On minor paper cuts I might use modeling CA on anything else I would personally choose not to. But what do I know. Maybe all solders are now being issued CA to keep them on the front line when they injure themselves. (vbg)

        Del K. Rykert R.N. since '77