CA as a commercially promoted Band-Aid?

Harry W. Southwell II bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Thu May 8 13:13:15 AKDT 2003

Gee that would be accurate with replicating all of the conditions for the test.. including me hollering!

   I remember my Dad telling me of charging capacitors and tossing them to a newbie in the Electronics class. Zap!   Could introduce a" healing via CA" course at the next club get together and ask for volunteers................. :>P