CA as a commercially promoted Band-Aid?

Harry W. Southwell II bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Thu May 8 12:39:51 AKDT 2003

   I wonder what the actual temp is when the glue kicks off? I have gotten stuck when med. CA was kicking and it prompted me to tear lose rather quickly! I have just used thin with out kicker and works fine. Anything that lets smoke out has to be nasty.

  I would say sterilized would be worse, I might want more kids....LOL

Bill