CA as a a commercially promoted bandaid?

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Thu May 8 05:40:13 AKDT 2003

Hi all,
If you have not tried the product, I strongly reccomend it.  It works great.  Dries fast and does not come off in the shower or when you wash your hand.  It's about time it was released.  The used CA for surgury too, I think it was first used for field work during wars.  Anyway, it works very weel and is well worth it.

Paul

# discussion-request at nsrca.org