CA as a commercially promoted Band-Aid?

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Thu May 8 04:43:38 AKDT 2003

 There was a show on history channel last night about "hardware."  I picked it up in the middle when they were talking about CA, and I think they said the glue was accidentally discovered when it glued up a really expensive electron microscope.

They went on to other glues and then mentioned something about epoxy "tape."  Never seen this anywhere, but it *has* to have some kind of model application..  Wing sheeting?

The discussion of the "cultural" impact of duck tape was entertaining also.  My wife just looked at me with a smirk the whole time.... Chuck