CA as a commercially promoted Band-Aid?

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Thu May 8 04:41:45 AKDT 2003

There was show on Modern Marvels last night that did a deal on glues as they where developed over the last centrury.  C/A was accidentaly discovered in the 50's when a team of scientist accidentally glued their elctron micoscope together with this stuff while testing molecular reactions. That became known as "Super Glue" Super bond and a host of other names.  It was later used in the medical area as a subsitute for sutures but didnt take.  I'm assuming because of some of the side effects like alergic reactions.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org