Quick building question

patterndude at attbi.com patterndude at attbi.com
Wed May 7 20:38:22 AKDT 2003

Leave it on, Steve.  It's on an external surface and it is thin so it should
cure.  Don't know what kind of epoxy you used, because there are brands that
seem to work quite well and others that are much harder to work with.

Next time you come visit us, ask these questions live!!!  Save you much
gnashing.
--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org