Quick building question

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Wed May 7 14:18:20 AKDT 2003

I'm with "U" PatternDUDE!!!!
I have experienced the shrinking qualities of the epoxy in some fill areas of a now departed airplane that was thinned with alcohol.   If it was shrinking in a fill area imagine what would happen in a critical area like a joint or in the glass seam... could it shrink enough to pull on the center joint casueing problems... I dont know but I wouldnt want to find out.
WG

 Hey epoxy cutters,

# discussion-request at nsrca.org