Kavan charging

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 04:40:17 AKDT 2003

Try a fresh set of batteries first.
Some packs develop a self dischage rate that is excessive. You might be able
to identify a single cell that is root of the problem but the best way to
solve the problem is to try another pack.

A 140 mah charge rate would also make a big difference.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606