YS 120nc Modification

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 09:34:38 AKDT 2003

Yes, 1/16" is in the ballpark, you can go larger if necessary. I have a lot of notes on this at home, I will forward them when I get home tonight. I ultimately gave up on this motor, switched to a 120FZ. End of trouble.

"fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net" <fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net> wrote:I have a YS 120NC that runs extremely rich on the low end. I ran it last
year but I had to really crank in the regulator in order to get it to
idle. I thought I read somewhere that you could drill out the hole in the
throttle body a little larger and it cleared up the rich low end. Is this
true? If so how big do you enlarge the hole to? Would a 1/16th be in the
ball park?

Michael Laggis

http://mail2web.com/ .

====================================# To be removed from this list, send a message to