Webra 145

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Mon May 5 05:24:05 AKDT 2003

I wish I knew.  I have always thought it was in the 26-30% range;
others tell me they think it's closer to 22%.  We're all guessing
because Buzz Butler (the guy who makes it) won't say.  But my
comparisons with other brands/blends of fuel have me thinking it's in
that range.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter 'cause it's great fuel at a
great price (even after shipping).

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd