Calling cards - Feb. 2002 K-Factor..

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 4 22:00:55 AKDT 2003

If anyone has a reference to the Feb 2002 K Factor would appreciate hearing from you.

Am trying to find a site that has the format all set for making new calling cards like those that were printed in the Feb 2002 K factor. As I have misplaced that issue and can't fine appropriate formatted data for making a call card in the NSRCA site didn't know if anyone out there had any ideas or it means spending some time with my puter trying to make one that is acceptable.

TIA

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473