Sheeting Winge/Stab

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 09:45:34 AKDT 2003

For this low pressure, the CST mini vacuum pump works well....it's intended
for
sheeting white foam. It always runs once plugged in and after 18 or so hours
in the bag you pull the plug and it stops. Fairly quiet and small too and
good
for the size wings we do with 1lb. foam....It can be used for vacuum bagging
glass fuses/parts. Not the ideal pull, but one can get good results with
this pump
doing a bunch of things....

Amir