Sheeting Winge/Stab

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 2 03:30:42 AKDT 2003

Hi..
     Many people do use interior doors that have been damaged on one side. Can be picked up cheap from lumberyards. I have used mine for years and check them before starting another building project to make sure they haven't picked up a warp. For reference Bob Knoll's video shows an excellent way of doing that with string.
     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General