3M Mintor 170 questions

GW gw at gwair.com
Thu May 1 13:53:16 AKDT 2003

I am finished painting the CA Eclipse and now need to make an Engine choice. I have it setup for the OS140, but the 3M 170 looks promising. Just want to make sure parts will be available if needed. Hope to fly the CA Models Eclipse soon .

I only need to purchase some new digital servos, receiver, motor, etc.
Geez!! Bank account is going to take another hit soon.

Still Flying the Scott Dunphy designed Titan 140  I built this winter. Its a sweet plane, and the Eclipse will have a hard time winning the #1 slot from the Titan. Time will tell.

GW
Gerald