Trimming Question

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Thu May 1 06:45:43 AKDT 2003

Trimming QuestionYou can not be sure if this is a incidence problem.

Try knife edge.  If it does the same thing,
Moving CG forward, Decreasing wing incidence, or Mix up elevator with
Rudder.
Also, check Decalage, Incidence checking in the trim chart.

http://www.nsrca.org/trimA.htm

My plane does this too, but the incidences are correct.  CG is fine.  So, I
mix the elevator with rudder.
BE Very sure to check both side knife edge flights.
Trimming often takes very long time.  Every adjustment is affected by CG
changes.
Thus, CG is the most important thing.

By the way, have you checked the CG with & without Fuel?
I do both.
Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park