2 Ys's for sale $600

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 19:18:36 AKST 2003

 OK so I'm a 4 stroke dummy, I can't get either one of these engines to run
and am tired of messing with them.
 The L has new ring and cam, after it eat a cam, includes CD header and flex
connector, 593 hatori pipe, this engine ran super and in the Nat's last year
but haven't been able to get to run after it eat the cam.
 The FZ has new piston and ring, comes with CD header, new flex connector,
and Hatori 593 pipe, have tapped the crankcase for 6/32 because stripped the
treads on the case from taking apart so many times, again this engine ran
great for a year, and again can't get to run.
 Extra parts L crank and ring, for the FZ to make it an L and to stop
bearings from getting to engine if they should fail, cam cover screws,
diaphram, 2 head gaskets, O-ring set, 2 retainer screws.
 Props 7 15 X 12 W, and 1 15.5 X 11.5 W

 Steve Maxwell