Carbon rods?

BCripe7350 at aol.com BCripe7350 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 15:53:26 AKST 2003

Thanks I was thinking of the 070 or 050 rods, and the Teflon liners to go
with them.  In a straight pushrod configuration.  I understand that it has to
be supported a lot.  This is an easy airplane to do that since the turtledeck
isnt glued on yet.  I believe that they slide inside of the Teflon liners
right?  Anybody using this?  Any slop or other problems to note?

I was thinking that this would be an easy solution.  I hate running pull pull
and I need the servos up in the radio compartment.

Thanks
BC