Webra bubble boys

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Thu Mar 27 15:52:12 AKST 2003

Ok guys,it's Burble not bubble.That's what my webra does when I throttle
up.I'm Going to do what lee says and lean the low end some more. I'm going
to do that at The Peach Pattern Classic in Andersonville Ga. this weekend.
Check it out at www.flyinggriffins.org. Had to get the plug in. Emery will
like me now. Maybe he will take it easy on me this weekend.

BURBLE

Jim Ivey
jivey61 at msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org