question regarding header & tuned pipe

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Mar 26 13:37:12 AKST 2003

Mr. Byrd is truly the "Prince Of Pork" as has been said.  Now, the
French and Chinese will probably form a consortium and buy them out.<G>
Thanks for updating me on Morton-Thiokol.

Bill Glaze

Gray E Fowler wrote:

> ATK company mission: "Take over the world"  They have always been big
> into filament wound rocket motors casings. They just do not make
> propellant, they design and manufacture the entire rocket motor.
> Senator Byrd secured ATK a huge composite facility in poor old W
> Virginia paid for by you and me so there is something to work on in
> WV. Now ATK has a huge robotic tape laying facility in WV paid for by
> the government (Pork Barrelness at work) and they compete with othe
> comapnies that had to buy equipment on their own nickel.
>
> This is a private opinion, not the company I work for.
>

> Gray Fowler
> Principal Chemical Engineer
> Composites Engineering
>

>  "Harry W. Southwell II"
   <bnbsouthwell at avsia.com>                     To:
   Sent by:                             <discussion at nsrca.org>
   discussion-request at nsrca.org                 cc:
                                                Subject:        Re:
   03/26/2003 10:03 AM                  question regarding header & tuned
   Please respond to discussion         pipe