"Miracle switch" failures

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Tue Mar 25 10:51:48 AKST 2003

HMMM Lance... the regulator part was mounted on the inside the switch was mounted on the fuse.  Not following you here.   Your right my ESV only loads about 300 mil.
Sending switch in today for evaluation...let you know in whenever weeks if they let me know.  On to better things.....  now that I beat this switch thing to death. Time for an ENTROPY fix.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org