"Miracle switch" failures

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Mar 24 14:19:12 AKST 2003

The Radio South "Safe-Switch Regulator" will NOT work properly if hooked up
backwards!  The Male lead coming off of the regulator goes into the
receiver.  The Male lead coming off of the switch is for charging/testing.
If you plug this end into the receiver, the voltage is not regulated, and
you can't turn it off, because this lead is "hot" no matter what position
the switch is in.

So, you can tell if you have it hooked up properly when you can turn the
unit on and off!

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.