YS DZ pipe

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Mar 23 13:31:48 AKST 2003

Hi Adam,

I actually have one (698) sitting on my shelf at home. It is the same length
as the 693. The rear chambers appear to be the same as the 693. The
difference is the front portion. I think on the 693 they gained volume (
over the 692) by increasing the length of the front 15 mm pipe so that the
overall length went up to 530mm. On the 698 , its overall length is 530 as
well, rear chambers the same too, but as I mentioned it is the 35 mm section
that is now longer towards the front. The pipe has a lot more volume now. I
have always felt the 693 was 'choking'  the Dz a little, even though I have
tremendous power already.

I have not run it yet, but I am hoping it will make things a little quieter
and maybe gain some more power. It may even change that Dz note too.

Tom

[Koenig, Tom]