Dual Elevator Servos

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sat Mar 22 07:49:15 AKST 2003

I cant see it weighting that much more then a bellcrank system.  My bellcrank weighted about 1.5.oz  so 2 servo's at .5 oz penalty... not enought to worry about.  Unless you build tail heavy.  Now that servo's are programable and and transmitters can make all kinds of adjustment I cant see why not.  Sure would make removable stabs... truley easy to remove.  Not much more cost wise either.   By the time you invest in a coomplete MK bellcrank setup and ball bearing connectors you almost have the second servo paid for.

I going to do this on my next airplane so I can mkae a second set of stabs and wings.  Mix and match.

Smooth Flying...

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org