MK elevator misalignment (part 2)

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Fri Mar 21 08:47:52 AKST 2003

> putting servos in the stab halves

This is exactly what I had initially considered on my Aries so my removable
stab would be easier to remove. Essentially they would be like small main
wings.

However all the feedback that I received seemed to indicate that this was a
bad idea due to extra weight, possible differences in throw over time, etc.

I'd like to hear pros and cons from others that use used this technique.

Thanks,
Keith