Focus Canopy Painting

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Mar 21 06:19:59 AKST 2003

WE have three degrees of hot here in Texas.

1. HOT
2. HOTTER
3. And put away the Tabasco Sauce.
Throw in a little humidity and your ripe for heat stroke.  :-)'

Lance...  I still wouldnt give it up though.. Back in Iowa we had to wait 6 months to be able to get good flying weather.  So I got to Texas as fast as I could.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org