Focus Canopy Painting

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Fri Mar 21 05:56:19 AKST 2003

90 degrees?  That's not a hot day.  2 years ago we had 65 days over 100.
It's routinely 103-105 degrees on the blacktop and the sun is at level 6.
Most epoxys have glass transition at 120 degrees and get rubbery soft.
I've seen fiberglass cowls with thumb holes in them because they were soft
when the owner grabbed the plane to apply the starter.  It's during July
and August that you guys get back at us Southerners for all the bragging
we do about weather at this time of year.

--Lance

"GeorgeF." <av8tor at flash.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
03/21/2003 08:30 AM