Focus Canopy Painting

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Mar 21 05:30:31 AKST 2003

I'm sure this can happen, I just have not had the problem.  What I was trying to make sure people understood was that you don't need very much tinting, just a little to "grey" it some and the canopy will then become visible in flight, while still allowing some detailing in the canopy area for those that like to do that sort of thing.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505