PL and ZN Kits

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 18:05:25 AKST 2003

 I got a Smaragd from Central it was crushed from the canopy to the fin, got
a replacement and it was crushed from the top of the canopy to the bottom of
the fuse, I could fix but why paid the same as everyone else and have
something less, I sent PL, Central, Wolfgang and Roland Matt, E-mails that
they need to rethink there packing, spending this kind of money another $100
for a good packing job and reasonable confidence that you would get
undamaged, I called Al and told him to pack one better and I would paid extra
to make sure it comes in good shape.

 Steve Maxwell