MK Bell Crank (Large)

NSRCA Canada-West nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 20 16:17:46 AKST 2003

Hi folks,

Actually it was I that purchased the bell crank (as I need another for my #2 Enigma)

The reason I made the original post was to let everyone know of a potential geometry problem (due to the mold) that had been found with some MK bell cranks. I have several others and all, with the exception of my newest one, are in both perfect working and geometric order.

The MK bell crank is a good device and should you find this particular problem it can be easily repaired (as previously noted).

Thanks again Frank for the good deal.

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District