Focus Canopy Painting

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Mar 20 06:34:22 AKST 2003

Glenn:

The easy thing about this is you spray the outside of the canopy.  That way,
you can completely finish the model, then apply the tint for the proper
effect.

If you use the Testor's paint, it is not fuel-proof, so you need to do it on
the inside.  I used to use it myself, but found this to be much easier....

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505