MK elevator misalignment (part 2)

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Thu Mar 20 05:47:30 AKST 2003

I checked mine last night and I found the same thing.  Looseness and the tabs where not aligned.  I was wondering why I was having a bit of a problem with the differential when I was setting up.  I also noticed a slight snap in the setup and thought it was in my connectors being loose but it was the looseness of the assembled bellcrank. Know I know why.  When you tighted the assembly the tabs can twist due to the slop. I too did the c/a trick and it is tight and square now.
BTW this was the black MK Bellcrank and I purchased it last June '02 from Central Hobbies.  Definitely a Japanese product as you could barely understand the broken English.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org