Focus

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Thu Mar 20 01:25:57 AKST 2003

Oh you guys are talking about the Yellow head, every time there is a problem it runs away and you sure can't depend on it to pull
for you. It also has a bad wine to it when it does run, oh yea never stand with your back to it cause it will stick it up your azz. If I
think of any more bad habits of this motor I will let you know.
Earl Vincent
Myrte Beach, SC